What is it called and can i find it as a revit family?

Mar 10 '13 0
Mar 10, 13 7:23 pm

HI i am making a space frame as my structural system for my design. I am tryinig to use revit. I know how the joint works but I am not sure what it is called. What is the spherical metal ball joint called where all the struts meet? and Do you know if I can find it as a revit family on google? 


  • ×Search in:

Please wait... loading
Please wait... loading