Archinect
anchor

How to convert pdf to flip book for mobile devices?

Feb 28 '13 11 Last Comment
mojayas
Feb 28, 13 2:09 am

I have some PDF files. Now, I want to read them on my iPhone as flip page book.

How can I convert these PDF files to flip book for my phone?

I know kvisoft flip book maker can help me. Have anyone used it? How about it?

http://www.kvisoft.com/flipbook-maker/

Thanks!

ankeyflip
Mar 4, 13 8:31 pm

You can see this tutorials

http://www.kvisoft.com/tutorials/how-to-make-flipbook-for-mobile-devices.html

I'm using this tool. The most convenient is if you have problems when use kvisoft flip book tool, you can contact them. They will help you.

JWassell
Mar 4, 13 9:58 pm

Does kvisoft make anything without spam?  I don't like spam.

design
Mar 4, 13 10:28 pm

No phones!

Mail hand-written notes via a postal clerk on horse!

progress is not what it seems!

LethalMonk6
Mar 5, 13 12:21 pm

Why does it need to be a flipbook/converted to a flipbook format?

Can your phone not read PDFs???

You can upload it to issuu and view it from your phone in a browser as well.

Thompson
May 16, 13 4:47 am

Hi, you can try the pdf converting program, although it is paid, its free pdf converting trial version is open to everyone.

peterandluona
Sep 10, 13 4:59 am
klausnew
Jan 9, 14 9:42 pm

thank you for your pdf converter. some just can't convert to the filpbook that can be viewed in phone or some just cost large amounts of money.

help on free online pdf converting software.

lydialinton
Mar 12, 14 3:14 am

hi,

Are you looking for converting PDF File to Flash flip book for mobile devices??FlipBook Maker software will provide you the best result for this purpose..I am suggesting you this software from my personal experience as it easily converted my pdf file to flipbook at the time when i needed in just few clicks...

arronlee
Mar 20, 14 3:27 am

How about this PDF converter? I am considering whther it allows users to convert pdf to flip book for mobile devices or not?

MichealRanviv
Mar 31, 14 6:19 am

Hi

I have used flipb,flipbook software. It is  viewable on smart phones and tablets, interactive features, rich media, unlimited links.Try free 30 days trial version.

ChristopherAdams
Apr 13, 14 11:55 pm

Well, if you want to convert pdf document into  flip page book on your phone, you need to find and install a mobile comptatible pdf converting software which supports converting pdf document in to flip page book. I always go to APP store to find such available pdf converting tool and install on my iphone and ipad.

• ×Search in:

Please wait... loading
Please wait... loading