Archinect
anchor

Practicing Architect Seeking Opportunities (Study or Work or ...) Abroad

Thanks for reading my post... I'm a practicing Texas-Registered Architect living and working in Vancouver, BC, and have been contemplating the idea of studying abroad or working abroad or just getting an interesting architectural experience abroad.  I've tried searching for programs online, but I'm not finding what I'm looking for.  I don't necessarily want a post-graduate degree, rather an interesting design and learning experience that doesn't break the bank and is more than a vacation.  Potential places I would like to go are:  Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Costa Rica, India, Barcelona, Athens, Madrid.  English is my language of choice, although I am taking more Spanish lessons this year and I speak Gujarati (a dialect of Hindi) which would help in India.  I would like to go from 6 months to a year with the potential of settling in the country that I am visiting.  Does anyone have any advice or links to information for practicing Architects who are looking for the kind of experience I described?  

Feb 21, 13 4:52 pm
snooker-doodle-dandy

Good Luck Dude....Chase that Dream...so it can never get away!

Feb 21, 13 6:34 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: