Archinect
anchor

Looking for a job in Australia

Hello everyone Im junior architect - engineer looking for a job in Australia. Perhaps somebody have some expirience or can give some  advice how to find job in Aus  i will  appreciate it . 

Feb 18, 13 6:49 pm
Snoopy316

Where abouts in Australia? I have contacts in Sydney

Feb 19, 13 3:49 pm  · 
 · 
Debbie

Hey Marina! I have recently discovered Archinect and just seen your post.

Have you gone to Australia? If so, how easy have you found getting work?

I have been hoping to go over there from the UK for work. I would be a Graduate Architect over there, I have a Working Holiday visa (meaning I can work for an employer for no more than 6 months). However the research I have done so far is rather inconclusive with some architects saying things are dire out there, and some architects saying they are busy. A few of them have said there are a lot of graduates looking for work. Not sure it is positive enough for me to go to the other side of the world for! However I can't stay here in the UK (things are too slow over here with WAY too much competition for Part II work) so I am going to need to go somewhere - even if it is not Oz.

Would be really helpful to hear what your experiences have been!

May 8, 13 8:05 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: