Archinect
anchor

Architecture class partner

archem

Hey! My name is Fernando Moreno and I'm a student in the Architecture and Design Faculty at the Autonomous University of Baja California in Mexicali, Baja California, Mexico.

I'm on the 4th semester and I took the History of the Renaissance and Baroque Architecture class, my teacher ask us to find somebody born and raised in Europe to be our long distance partner in the class, so we could talk about some topics we view in the class... She said we need to find somebody who shares our passion for architecture and would be willingly help us to discuss and share their point of view...

I need to find someone from UK, Greece, Switzerland or France.

I would appreciate if anyone consider it!

:) Thank you

Feb 17, 13 6:42 pm
international_applicant

Hello Fernando! We are 2 (5th year) architecture students from Greece, and our names are Georgios and Ioanna. Tell us what exactly do you need, in order to understand if we can help you.

Feb 18, 13 5:21 am  · 
 · 
archem

During the semester we will be studying the Renaissance, how it started, the legacy of it in our modern architecture, and things like that. Our teacher told us we would discuss some of that topics with the partner we find... also we would need to learn about the culture in the country of the people we contact, how the Renaissance is present in the architecture of the country or city, and how they (in this case, you) live that legacy.

Feb 18, 13 11:58 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: