Archinect
anchor

AA undergraduate applicant: late portfolio submission...

kevin_lllam

I am an applicant of  AA undergraduate first year. The deadline of the portfolio submission was last Friday(Jan 18), and I just mailed mine this morning(Jan 21).

My portfolio will be arrived there in the coming days. hope this is still me...

i am just so worried and anxious......

I know it is my failure, I should have gone to the printing store eariler.... and do better time management....

I am just so worried, will they reject my portfolio? and disqualify my application?

Anbody has this kind of exprience can share with me?

want to talk with somebody...

Jan 21, 13 9:07 pm
bdc145
I was unsure whether it was due by the 18th or just needed to be postmarked by that date. I sent mine on Friday (the 18th). If you find out further information please share. I will do the same if I hear from them... Good luck
Jan 21, 13 9:38 pm  · 
 · 
kevin_lllam

sure man, would you mind to give me your email or contact like Skype? i pretty sure that we will have many things to share.

Jan 21, 13 10:51 pm  · 
 · 
bdc145
Yeah no worries, it's [email protected] I'm applying for the grad school just to let you know
Jan 22, 13 12:08 am  · 
 · 
Dima Srouji

Hi guys 

The AA has a March deadline for late applications. It doesn't affect your application in any way. The only difference is that you might get a later response. I'm applying for fourth year. It's basically a rolling admission.. I have friends that got accepted after applying in may. 

Jan 23, 13 5:23 pm  · 
 · 
Livanana

Hey all,

I applied for Part I back in early December and sent my portfolio as an international student. They still haven't given me a reply. Do you guys know how long they take to reply? It's my first choice.

Liv.

Jan 26, 13 8:51 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: