Archinect
anchor

Cooper Union Sculpture (Home Test Question)

biens

Hey yeah; Quite new (first post) I'm sure you all are SO DONE with Cooper Union, questions about Cooper Union, the Cōoper Union Home Test, etc. But okay, can I submit sculpture work or should I simply photograph the sculptures? They are about 6 inches tall. 

Thanks a lot. 

Jan 13, 13 3:17 am
0super2

It has to fit in the envelope, biens. Why don't you post a photo of the sculpture here so we can see what you're talking about and divulge whether or not it seems reasonable. 

Jan 13, 13 7:06 pm  · 
 · 
boy in a well

Submit as you please, but know that it has to survive being crushed into a lil crate jammed with a ton of other envelopes as shit gets moved about. It won't be coddled upon request.

So, how do you avoid an envelope full of broken?

Jan 15, 13 4:07 am  · 
 · 
eahn

hey, I'm currently waiting for my hometest too. Did you get yours yet?

Jan 15, 13 11:11 pm  · 
 · 
biens

@eahn: No but I called them, and they send them out in bulk over the course of a week. First week of February. 

Jan 16, 13 8:54 pm  · 
 · 
eahn

@biens oh yeah? ppl who applied for art already got their hometest! I guess architecture starts mailing a lot later... Argh, so on my toes waiting for this test!

Jan 16, 13 9:48 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: