Archinect
anchor

Architects and Guns-Who has one-who wants one

That being said I support background checks for all individuals who want to acquire firearms.

Yay, paradox, we've found common ground! Small steps.

I had dinner last night with a couple who are politically quite different from me, but we all agreed that various actions in various areas of our society are needed, and better change will come about incrementally than with emotional knee-jerk reactions.

Jan 19, 13 11:07 am  · 
 · 
curtkram

so, uh, gwharton is opposed to gun control legislation because obama is a protestant.  or he just opposes everything obama supports because obama is a protestant.  that makes sense.  or do you want to go back to suggesting statistics prove black people cause gun violence.  and obama, well you know.  can't trust him to lead reform

of course it's biden - white and roman catholic - that's been leading recent discussions with related industries, but we're not dealing with that sort of fact anyway.

gwharton, you're either playing some sort of off-topic devil's advocate because your a troll, or you and people with similar thought processes are the source of almost every problem we have in america.

Jan 19, 13 12:02 pm  · 
 · 
x-jla

keyword, that is far from any tea party ideals.  You clearly have no understanding of political philosophy.

Jan 19, 13 2:01 pm  · 
 · 
vantastic
Fuck guns. All about the hands.
Jan 19, 13 2:59 pm  · 
 · 
vantastic
Yeah, keyword you sir or madam are a dipshit.
Jan 19, 13 3:02 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: