Archinect
anchor

Designing A Fashion House

msadri

I'm an architecture student and I'm doing my final project. The subject of my project is "Fashion House" which I'm going to design.

The problem is that I almost find nothing over the net about the fashion houses which have been designed before. Can anyone help me on this? Should I contact fashion houses?

Jan 9, 13 9:55 am
starrchitect

Like this fashion house sponsored by the repulsive AIA?

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/culturemonster/2011/07/architects-compete-to-build-barbie-dreamhouse-.html

Jan 9, 13 10:00 am  · 
 · 
accesskb

are you a student from India?  There was a member who was doing his thesis on 'Car Dealerships'  from there o_O

Jan 10, 13 4:23 am  · 
 · 
Gmatc

Should it have a runway?

What's the primary purpose of this house, designing, shopping, presenting?
Were you given a location?  I can help some if you would like.

Feb 2, 13 2:07 pm  · 
 · 
snook_dude

DUDE.

Line up some Amazing Model's, you know in their assorted fashion outfits and you go GREEK.  You know like all those cool places you can hang out that are thousands of years old.  Have them be the Pillars of Fashion.  The important thing is to use a classical monument floor plan, nothing less will do.  Let the Model's be the eye music.

Yours Truly,

The Duke

Feb 2, 13 4:43 pm  · 
 · 
archirose

hey i have taken up fashion technology park and handloom industry as my thesis topic, i need help with case studies and if any1 has any information or drawing please do mail me in rosejudy22@gmail.com.... i would be very grateful...

Feb 13, 14 11:48 pm  · 
 · 
HeyImNew

Hey, im actually working on an arch project that has to do with fashion. We just had a lecture on organization and movement of the runway. You can look up OMA and Prada, it should help. Good luck.

Feb 14, 14 9:06 am  · 
 · 
FatimahK

Hello I am working on my final project a fashion house design but I haven't been able to have any reasonable guideline to my design making the design slow and restricted. Would be glad to get any help on it pls. Thanks  fatikolo@gmail.com

Jan 16, 15 12:14 pm  · 
 · 
shivuy

No one has answered what a fashion house is. A clothing store?

Jan 16, 15 12:20 pm  · 
 · 
mpmirza

Hey! all those who worked on the fashion house project please help me find references to work with too. I'm an Interior design student working on Fashion House as my final project.

Oct 22, 16 2:20 pm  · 
 · 
aquilafinyin

I'm an architecture student and I'm doing my final project. The subject of my project is "Fashion House" which I'm going to design.

The problem is that I almost find nothing over the net about the fashion houses which have been designed before. Can anyone help me on this? Should I contact fashion houses?

Mar 6, 22 3:28 am  · 
 · 
proto

this thread is hilarious

Mar 6, 22 12:31 pm  · 
3  · 
arhiarhi design group

Do it in 3d so u know exactly what is the program and the esthetics

Jun 18, 22 2:35 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: