Archinect
anchor

relation between architecture and mathemtics not talking about simple arithmatics and trignometry ??

kadam-patil

hi friends i m not talking about simple maths like golden ratio,finding 1 side of trianlgle by sin ,cos rule,i m talking about topology ,non euclidean geometry,biological morphogenesis,fractals,design optimization ,L -system etc.are these only a part of the research or are really applied by architects to create forms ,which are beyond humans(average) imagination.it is said that architects take inspiration from  nature to create forms ,but they have an aesthetic approach ,whi dont  they have an engineering approach 

,because nature' has the best possible optimization algorithms for that  particular design as the design has evolved through ages,

actually i dont want to hurt any one ,but no one answered my question in my college ,i  m 2nd year civil engineering undergrad student from india,

Dec 30, 12 8:22 am

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: