Sliding and / or rotating louvers


Could anyone point me in the way of sliding or rotating architectural louver systems?  Sort of the exterior equivalent to the dumb interior vertical blinds which can both rotate and expand / collapse.   Or if not both, one of these as a mechanized facade system?



Nov 29, 12 3:06 pm

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

  • ×Search in:

Please wait... loading
Please wait... loading