Archinect
anchor

UCLA application question

How much of the merits/distinctions/awards/fellowships does UCLA weigh in/account for in the decision process of an applicant to the m.arch program?

I'm just looking at the box, and having a hard time with what to put down... :S

Oct 20, 12 5:13 pm

Not much; I wouldn't stress about it too much.  But it would be better to put down something rather than nothing... if you've ever gotten a scholarship for anything for example.

Oct 22, 12 1:38 am  · 
 · 
Jono Lee

great, thanks for your reply!

Oct 22, 12 9:09 pm  · 
 · 
MR. Obsessive

does anyone know the commencement date for suprastudio... the m.archII course for 2013. ??

Oct 23, 12 12:35 am  · 
 · 
UCLA.AUD_Student.Srvcs

Dear Jaw-know,

When faculty are reviewing an applicant's file to make admissions and/or fellowship decisions, they take all components of the application into consideration. However, some components are more heavily weighted than others. The portfolio is more heavily weighted for the M.Arch.I and M.Arch.II programs, especially for the latter program. Keep in mind that listing all achievements in your application that are pertinent to the program to which you are applying generally strengthens your applicant profile.

Sincerely,

Admissions Office
Architecture & Urban Design
UCLA

Nov 19, 12 6:43 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: