Archinect
anchor

Looking to make new contacts in PDX

eac9812

Hi,

I am writing this entry in hopes of making some new contacts in Portland, OR.  I have been unemployed for three years and have exhausted my network of contacts in my search for acquiring new employment. I have 9 years experience, have worked in small and large firms, and am one exam from being registered.  If you find yourself in a similar place and would like to meet and share experiences or if you are employed, I would love to hear from you.  It is a tough market here in PDX and all I am seeking is to meet new people in town since it is hard doing this while one is out of the work environment.

Oct 9, 12 1:08 pm

i have been contemplating moving to Portland, have been doing some intense research on firms, so far ive found that there are about 150-200 architecture firms mostly in Portland, and others in the metro area, have you applied to them all??

Just wanting to know... what the odds are of landing a job there...

if i do decide to relocate it wont be until next Fall,... but its never too early to start to research i guess...

Dec 30, 12 10:55 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: