Archinect
anchor

what camera does Rem koolhaas carry most of time?

Jun 13 '12 11 Last Comment
cmrhm
Jun 13, 12 5:12 am

Leica M9 or Fuji x100? or something else?

MStrack
Jun 13, 12 7:18 pm

Do you have a picture of him w/ the camera?

Orhan AyyüceOrhan Ayyüce
Jun 13, 12 7:42 pm

i think he takes good pictures with his eyes and people in his office prints them.

cmrhm
Jun 13, 12 9:38 pm

MStrack: I think he properly didnt take as much arch. related pictures as he take others like street in Beijing.

MStrack
Jun 13, 12 10:15 pm

If there was a photo of him and the camera it could be identified from there. The X100 came out relatively late in terms of the timeframe of his work of Beijing, so I doubt it would be that. As an exercise in how creepy the internet can be, I am strangley interested in finding out too.

Although, it does seem more than a bit personality cult-ish.

accesskb
Jun 14, 12 2:29 am

yeah... get a camera like Koolhaas if you want to become like him

sameolddoctor
Jun 14, 12 5:04 pm

Hmm, neither. He seems to be using a Samsung Galaxy Note (?), in this video:

http://vimeo.com/41335222#

See from 1:30 to 1:38

Yes, I win the creepiest architecture-geek award. Thanks -- I will be here all day!

cmrhm
Jun 14, 12 8:18 pm

sameolddoctor: you are the man.  Can't believe he use the cell phone. But by my observation, he is the guy only concerning about the phenomenon and results not the media between them. I guess this is logical.

i r giv up
Jun 14, 12 8:38 pm

that's a galaxy note.

yup.

fuck iphones.

Jun 15, 12 10:02 am

Great, but what kind of tooth brush does he use?  Can anybody find out that info?

Yo.

curtkram
Jun 15, 12 10:39 am

i bet you could tweet him, but it's been inactive for over a year

https://twitter.com/#!/remkoolhaas

maybe if everyone tweeted him, we could get like 50 archinect tweets asking for his preferred toothbrush style.  Sadly, I do not tweet so I was unable to start this new trend of twitter-stalking architects.  However, I do think any architect with a proper ego would adore the attention.

i r giv up
Jun 15, 12 12:01 pm

when someone asks about me in 10 years, post up this one: 

• ×Search in:

Please wait... loading
Please wait... loading