Archinect
anchor

Short term accomodation in Rotterdam

ginkgo_biloba

I'm looking for accommodation in Rotterdam from July 9th to the 20th while I complete an architecture summer program. Any archinecters out there with a couch or suggestions for finding short term, cheap accommodation?? 

Jun 9, 12 5:40 pm

try looking on airbnb.com

Jun 9, 12 9:16 pm  · 
 · 
MStrack

I've heard fantastic things about this service - although I have yet to use it myself. http://www.couchsurfing.org/

Jun 9, 12 9:24 pm  · 
 · 
l3wis

Dezv18, I think your best option in Rotterdam is staying at the hostel in the cube-houses. I think it is a StayOk hostel. It's a really nice joint, and cheaper than other accommodation you'll find. Free breakfast, too.

Jun 10, 12 11:22 am  · 
 · 
garethcooper9

I friend of mine spent a couple of weeks there and  stayed on a boat. Cheap but amazing experience she said. If you are up for something like that of course :)

Jun 29, 12 11:52 am  · 
 · 
vcrx

you could call Vligenthart! he hangs at the Cafe Engels, close to the station. You could call the Cafe to retrieve their number. He owes a million rooms in Rotterdam.

Jun 30, 12 7:13 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: