Archinect
anchor

Architecture For Humanity : Los Angeles - January Chapter Meeting

This is our first public meeting for 2012. Everyone is welcome. Architects, non-architects, designers, artists, business majors, social activists and specification writers!

We will be meeting at the West Side Tavern located on the ground floor of the Westside Pavilion Shopping Center. Look for people in black clothing with edgy haircuts and designer eyeglasses.

Westside Tavern
10850 West Pico Boulevard
Los Angeles, California 90064

This is meant to be more of a social event than a business meeting, but please bring your ideas for they kinds of projects and other activities you would like to see the chapter take on in 2012.

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Best,

Scott M B Gustafson
Development Director

scott@maison-orion.com

Jan 13, 12 4:52 pm
citizen

That's my favorite restaurant!  Try the ceviche.

If folks in denim and ordinary eyewear are also welcome, I may join you...

Jan 13, 12 6:13 pm  · 
 · 

Everyone is welcome! No dress code!

Jan 16, 12 2:13 pm  · 
 · 

The delicious irony that an Architecture for Humanity meeting is held in a restaurant in Rancho Park 10 blocks away from two golf courses.

Jan 16, 12 6:43 pm  · 
 · 

The food at the restaurant is delicious, and the drinks are wonderful.

Caddies, golfers and gophers are invited to attend. 

Jan 16, 12 8:47 pm  · 
 · 
citizen

Good point, JJR.

Scott, can you arrange for dumpster diving in an alley around Avalon and 48th?  That'll pack 'em in!

Jan 17, 12 11:37 am  · 
 · 

Haters! 

We are not meeting in tony Rancho Park this month. See the details of the March meeting here - http://archinect.com/forum/thread/40130054/architecture-for-humanity-los-angeles-march-chapter-meeting

Mar 5, 12 8:43 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: