Archinect
anchor

Thread Central

Don Kashane

The same thing he was shoveling in his quote about rebuilding everything.

Nov 18, 16 2:52 pm  · 
 · 
no_form

rickb-BSMNT actually his campaign team banned him from twitter in the days leading up to the election.  speaking of banned.  why are you back on here?  get a job.

Nov 18, 16 2:58 pm  · 
 · 

Question:

Why is someone that was previously banned from the site allowed to post again?

Nov 18, 16 3:22 pm  · 
 · 
Non Sequitur

Are we sure it's the same Ricardashian?

Nov 18, 16 3:37 pm  · 
 · 
SneakyPete

Good question, Josh. Further, why are two people previously banned from Archinect allowed to argue with each other?

Nov 18, 16 3:43 pm  · 
 · 
no_form

rickB-BSMNT, i thought you were banished to you basement forever?  if trump lives up to one promise, please build a physical and digital wall around balkins.  ban the balkins.  

Nov 18, 16 4:20 pm  · 
 · 
no_form

rickB-BSMNT, you were banned for a reason before.  your "disagreeing views" are not welcome here.  get a job.  

Nov 18, 16 4:43 pm  · 
 · 
no_form

solidarity Quondam...

RickB-Astoria, you started your latest diatribe here, for no good reason at all, by asking me directly whether I planned to "Assassinate the President-elect." That's a very seriously wrong thing you wrote there, and you should banned from this forum for having written it. Not only does it demonstrate that you and your way of thinking are completely inappropriate for this forum, but this forum itself is not a place that should allow such a person and thinking to be part of it.

No one here should ever have such a question directed at them, and thus I ask for the support of all others for having you banned.

Nov 18, 16 5:12 pm  · 
 · 
no_form

RickB-Astoria, you started your latest diatribe here, for no good reason at all, by asking me directly whether I planned to "Assassinate the President-elect." That's a very seriously wrong thing you wrote there, and you should banned from this forum for having written it. Not only does it demonstrate that you and your way of thinking are completely inappropriate for this forum, but this forum itself is not a place that should allow such a person and thinking to be part of it.

No one here should ever have such a question directed at them, and thus I ask for the support of all others for having you banned.

Nov 18, 16 5:20 pm  · 
 · 

"Donna Sink,

Would you spank these two kids, quandom and no_form? (joking)"

Rick, even as a joke that is incredibly sexist and insensitive. Plus, it isn't funny.

Nov 18, 16 5:22 pm  · 
 · 

I got how you meant it originally, and my point still stands. It has nothing to do with political correctness and everything to do with sexism and insensitivity. I think Donna's skin is thick enough to handle it, but that doesn't mean it isn't inappropriate.

Nov 18, 16 5:46 pm  · 
 · 
no_form

rickb-BSMNT " What is acceptable? What isn't acceptable? Too many different opinions of what is and what isn't acceptable."

since you were banned before.  it's pretty obvious what is acceptable in this forum.  and your ignorance is not acceptable.  

re: the spanking from Donna.  So basically because Donna is a woman she's supposed to discipline people here?  You've got issues you sicko.  Way to go Norman Bates.  get a job. 

ban the balkins.

Nov 18, 16 5:53 pm  · 
 · 
awaiting_deletion

kangeroos will lead the revolution!

Nov 18, 16 6:33 pm  · 
 · 
no_form

classic balkins

"No. It is not because she is a woman. It is because she is a parent and has a good parental head."

"I can see how it can be interpreted as sexist and insensitive." so which is it?  you need to sort your shit out and not on this forum.  

Balkins, there are many people on here who have children and are women.  yet you chose to single out Donna.  That's really discriminatory.  Why should she be singled out?  Why are you making these judgements about her character without even knowing her?  She hasn't even said anything to warrant her being part of this discussion.  You're a sick man.  And you were banned before because you don't belong here.  You violated community rules.  get a job.  ban the balkins.  

Nov 18, 16 6:34 pm  · 
 · 
no_form

#K4L

Nov 18, 16 6:35 pm  · 
 · 
no_form

the revolution will be marsupialized!

Nov 18, 16 6:35 pm  · 
 · 

^ lurked

Nov 18, 16 6:57 pm  · 
 · 
no_form

wait am i the balkins stalker?  i just sat back and enjoyed reading what people had to say.  

Nov 18, 16 7:00 pm  · 
 · 
awaiting_deletion

mother fucking kangeroos.

Nov 18, 16 7:29 pm  · 
 · 
Non Sequitur

so much for our well enjoyed dumpster fire free time.

Nov 18, 16 7:54 pm  · 
 · 
no_form

i'd rather a dumpster fire than a theater fire.  can you drag out the .gif for old times sake?

Nov 18, 16 8:08 pm  · 
 · 
So ... good parenting is spanking your children?
Nov 18, 16 8:17 pm  · 
 · 
Non Sequitur

Image result for dumpster fire gif

Back by popular demand.

Nov 18, 16 9:01 pm  · 
 · 

I'm not civil on this forum anymore and eeeeeeeeveryone knows it. Thanks for thinking of me, Everyday, but Rick's comment didn't bother me. Lately everything is so awful that nothing stands out as particularly worse than anything else.

As Jeet Heer tweeted, "We have to be prepared to be as radical as reality itself." Reality is pretty fucking mean right now, and despite ya'll saying how i'm so "civil" it's not something I'm doing very well lately.

Nov 18, 16 11:26 pm  · 
 · 
No problem Donna. I knew you wouldn't care. Still inappropriate for him to say.
Nov 18, 16 11:34 pm  · 
 · 

That's your most concise post yet!

Nov 21, 16 3:48 pm  · 
 · 

Balkins had mentioned he was planning a trip to San Jose last week. Businesses began to test their fire suppression systems to quell inevitable dumpster fires and this happened.

Nov 21, 16 4:20 pm  · 
 · 

I've heard really naughty things happen at foam parties.

Nov 21, 16 5:09 pm  · 
 · 
senjohnblutarsky

I stole something at a foam party.  That was naughty. 

Nov 21, 16 5:10 pm  · 
 · 

There's a video of the foam floating along that is mesmerizingly beautiful. That said, this shit is really, really toxic, isn't it? Should that guy be bathing in it?!

Nov 21, 16 8:45 pm  · 
 · 
Probably not, but it makes for a great Instagram pic.
Nov 21, 16 11:03 pm  · 
 · 
shellarchitect

2 weeks of stories about racist aholes is making it hard for me to read the news anymore.  wtf is wrong with people?  i don't think I've even seen that word more in my life than the past couple weeks.

Nov 23, 16 9:43 am  · 
 · 
Wilma Buttfit

I'm cooking today. Like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AvDvTnTGjgQ

Nov 23, 16 5:45 pm  · 
 · 
snooker-doodle-dandy

Wow....the Billionaire Woman married to the Amway fortune is going to be the Secretary of Education... wonder if all schools will be required to use Amway products. 

Nov 23, 16 5:58 pm  · 
 · 

I'm more worried about Ben Carson being HUD secretary. He has no knowledge and probably doesn't give two shits about housing, which will end up weakening desperately needed programs.

Nov 23, 16 6:04 pm  · 
 · 
SneakyPete

http://www.mediaite.com/online/armstrong-williams-disputes-report-that-carson-has-officially-accepted-hud-secretary-role/

This season on "Idiots on Parade": A sleepy neurosurgeon states (through a surrogate), without a trace of irony, that he's not qualified to run a government agency due to lack of experience mere months after running for PRESIDENT OF THE UNITES STATES.

Nov 23, 16 6:20 pm  · 
 · 

Surgeon General? Nah....HUD Secretary

Nov 23, 16 7:06 pm  · 
 · 
sameolddoctor

"I'm more worried about Ben Carson being HUD secretary. He has no knowledge and probably doesn't give two shits about housing, which will end up weakening desperately needed programs."

Yup, you are right to be worried. They have put someone in charge of Housing that genuinely does not give a rats ass about equal opportunity . Guess his only qualification is that he can give free handjobs to Donald Duck.

Nov 23, 16 7:11 pm  · 
 · 

Well. TC at the bottom of the page.

I had a nice enough Thanksgiving - the dinner and company and landscape (northern Michigan) were wonderful. But I spent most of the time working on side projects that I can't say no to, in part because I can't say no and in part because I really need the money.

But I have to say: things are bad. Really, terribly bad. All I see in people is ugliness. I'm finding it difficult to be hopeful at all, about anything beyond my wonderful husband's ability to get shit done and my incredible child's ability to always make a perfectly-timed and -directed smart ass response. Both things to be grateful for! But I'm scared for ALL of us and I don't have a problem admitting it.

Nov 27, 16 6:04 pm  · 
 · 
gruen
Bam! What?
Nov 27, 16 6:11 pm  · 
 · 
gruen
Donna- my wife is in a deep funk, terrible dreams & sees ugliness in everyone. I'm not far behind. Serious problems in this country.
Nov 27, 16 6:13 pm  · 
 · 

gruen, without asking you to reveal too much: is your wife involved in an industry that stands to be damaged by a trump presidency? Like mental health care for children or advocacy for seniors or the environment or anything? Because my friends who are involved in working for the most vulnerable in society are the ones who are feeling the most panicked with fear right now. 

I mean, I could likely float through the next four years without being much affected. But, ya know, empathy is a thing, and in my case it can be paralyzing.

Nov 27, 16 6:34 pm  · 
 · 
senjohnblutarsky

Can't say I've noticed a change, at all. 

Well... aside from some chicken littles. 

Nov 28, 16 8:01 am  · 
 · 
Non Sequitur

Image result for grey cup 2016 champions

Yeah... I know it's just the CFL, but still. WIN!

Nov 28, 16 11:23 am  · 
 · 
What in the hell is a RedBlack?
Nov 28, 16 1:35 pm  · 
 · 
Non Sequitur

I'm not sure Josh... but its the name of my team and they won. That's all that matters.

Nov 28, 16 1:53 pm  · 
 · 
shellarchitect

sounds super racist

Nov 28, 16 2:16 pm  · 
 · 
curtkram

sen bluto, trump actually being president despite being unqualified and staffing his whitehouse with washington insiders or white-nationalists is only part of the problem.  the fact so many people voted for trump is a problem.  people who were sexually abused are now saying 'my abuser is in the white house and i don't have a voice anymore.'  that opens old wounds that are hard to heal.  mexican-americans are asking if they will be deported if their paperwork isn't quite right or if they will lose family members.  muslims are told they don't belong here.

as a white man, i know i'll be fine no matter what, even if white nationalists take over and muslims have to register.  the trump administration will support me and those who look like me.  attractive women will still have a place in that world as well.  unfortunately, i can't help but empathize a little with those who don't look like me, which kind of makes me think i need to stock up on guns and liquor, just like the people who were afraid of obama's government.

Nov 28, 16 2:33 pm  · 
 · 
Non Sequitur

I think the name is actually a reference to they traditional lumberjack plaid worn back in the day.

Nov 28, 16 2:35 pm  · 
 · 
austin_tayshus

" people who were sexually abused are now saying 'my abuser is in the white house and i don't have a voice anymore.' "

^  true no matter who won, trump or clinton(s)

Nov 28, 16 3:38 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: