Archinect
anchor

Whats Your View?

liberty bell

Me too, simples. FRO, that is gorgeous.

Sep 6, 07 11:03 am  · 
 · 

can't decide which of the wonderful things we can see from our office to show you guys: the pool dealer, the wastewater treatment plant, the strip center, the u-store-it facility, or the brick colonial contractor's office.

Sep 6, 07 11:50 am  · 
 · 
The Job Captain

mine looks similar to cameron sinclair's old view, as i'm only a few hundred feet away; although it is late summer now

Sep 6, 07 11:59 am  · 
 · 
brian buchalski

this isn't literally the view from my "office"...well, i guess that depends on how you define my office...but at any rate i snapped this image earlier today...

i'll wait until next february or march to post some more...then you'll really be jealous

Sep 6, 07 4:40 pm  · 
 · 
vado retro

not me puddles. i like cold windy crappy weather.

Sep 6, 07 4:46 pm  · 
 · 
FRO

nice puddles. If it looks anything like that in february i WILL be jealous, since from November to May my view looks a lot more like my previous picture.

For those that liked the rainbow, we get TONS of em here in the late summer. I saw one 2 weeks ago that not only was a double, but the 'main' rainbow of the double was extra thick, like ROYGBIVBIV instead of just ROYGBIV.

and since I'm here, here's today's non-stormy view:

Sep 6, 07 5:11 pm  · 
 · 
eastcoastarch03

not actually my view, but this place feels like it

Sep 6, 07 5:17 pm  · 
 · 
Ms Beary

I saw a ROYGBIVBIV on Sunday, and it was a double, the most intense color I've ever seen for a rainbow, it was practically solid, and I drove right under it!

Sep 6, 07 5:49 pm  · 
 · 
lletdownl

i stare at a hotel with really deep bay windows people lounge around in... just the other day i saw a young couple making out hard core in the window sill... they took it inside, perhaps after they looked over and saw 4 or 5 architects glancing their direction.

no pictures though ill try to get one

Sep 6, 07 6:03 pm  · 
 · 
Ms Beary

i thought I had already posted this above, but all I see is sky really.

Sep 6, 07 6:06 pm  · 
 · 
work for idle hands
Sep 6, 07 10:13 pm  · 
 · 

the new office view.

Nov 5, 07 3:48 pm  · 
 · 
evilplatypus

idle hands - open a window in there, it smells like feet

Nov 5, 07 9:47 pm  · 
 · 
larslarson

thought i'd revive this thread after seeing AP's thread on flickr.

Mar 31, 08 2:00 pm  · 
 · 
AP

a few selections from the the set...

Mar 31, 08 2:13 pm  · 
 · 
my office leads onto a balcony

- doors closed

and doors open

Apr 3, 08 4:29 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: