Archinect
anchor

Russian Architecture students

Rapin

is anybody know any russian architect-interior design students from Russia.I need couple advices about transvering to Berkeley.
happy holidays to everyone

Dec 27, 05 4:04 am
vi_d

why do they have to be necessarily from russia? can you explain what exactly you are trying to do? i have a friend who graduated from berkeley several years ago and still maintains connections with the school – she might be able to help. i am from russia, not a student though – i will be happy to help a fellow-citizen.

Dec 27, 05 3:17 pm  · 
 · 
Rapin

hi,i finish 4 years of Civil Building Engineering in Belarussian National Technic University,live in Sf right now.have on semester left.have real passion to architecture and work in interior design company.but for personal grow i want find creative arch. school in US and transfer myself.may be u have full list of undergraduate subjects,beacause i have problem with translating some classes,some of them match,some realy close and some is useless.and it's be great to find smb.who study or finish creative arch. school here.I choose Berkeley,may be i'm wrong?

Dec 27, 05 3:43 pm  · 
 · 
ahmedrashwan

Hello Architects Everywhere

interested in learning BIM Technologies, Here is The First Summer School at University of Salford - UK - Will held at July & August 2017

to join and register, find down the E-mail Address and Contacts

Regards

Feb 4, 17 9:44 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: