Archinect
anchor

Who runs your World?

BOTS

The BBC has selected 100 people - leaders, thinkers, economists and others - for you to pick your elite from.

The only conditions are that your XI must include one leader, one thinker, and one economist. The other eight are up to you.

In effect, the game could be thought of as a global election.

We will keep track of all the selections made throughout the Who Runs Your World season, which ends on 3 October.

By then, we hope to find out who the people of the world really think should be in charge of Planet Earth.

make your selection

It's your world but who's in charge?

Sep 15, 05 6:02 am
momentum

my wifes in charge

Sep 15, 05 8:31 am  · 
 · 
BOTS

ha. I'm in charge in our gaff!

Sep 15, 05 8:58 am  · 
 · 
liberty bell

OK wait.

Under "arts" they don't list a single ARTIST, but they list Brad Pitt and J-Lo? And Anish Kapoor gets dumped under Design, along with Gisele Bundchen?!? Isn't she a super model?

I guess now I understand "not voting" as a political act.

Sep 15, 05 11:49 am  · 
 · 
AP

man, Sergey Brin as a choice for thinker? Google Earth has a whole new meaning...

Sep 15, 05 12:00 pm  · 
 · 
Dazed and Confused

After reviewing the choices I can only come up with one answer - a persistent answer that outlasts most polling data - - -

BOTS RULES!

I've said it before and I'll say it again.

Sep 15, 05 11:24 pm  · 
 · 
BOTS

Dictatorship beckons. I'm currently working on my Utopian model. I'll put your name down on the list.

Sep 16, 05 3:11 am  · 
 · 

these categories are crap! Models under the design category (what have they designed, a pout?), only a couple of architects in there, an economist in the thinkers category, enterpreneurs in the economist category, and random political activists working their way into every category... who the hell worked that out?

Sep 16, 05 11:39 am  · 
 · 
Tectonic

I do.

Sep 16, 05 11:55 am  · 
 · 
Zaina

Everybody runs his own world 

May 21, 16 5:16 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: