Archinect
anchor

list of europe's best architecture design schools for masters ?

ev.kal

Hello!! Im from Greece and I have graduated from the Civil and Structural Engineering Department of the School of Pedagogical and Technological Education In Athens. I am interested on studying Architectural Lighting Design. I would like to know of a good university in Europe tha I can do Bachelor and Master stydies on Architectural Lighting Design. There are so many options and I can't make up my mind.

Thank you!! :)

Mar 18, 13 1:47 pm  · 
 · 
Irra.bd

Could anyone guide towards a review or an opinion on the Master of Architecture at the Academy of Fine Arts Vienna?

Jul 23, 13 7:50 am  · 
 · 
majaudilovic

Hi people!

I am in search of my Master degree studies as I finished the second year of studies on the faculty of Architecture in Belgrade, Serbia.

I am highly interested in Masters of Art but also in Master of Science.

As I heard Aachen and Braunschweig (and ofcorse Berlin etc...) offer a very good program. Can you tell me something about these programs in Aachen and Braunschweig and their reputation in Germany and can you recommend some other programs?

Sep 11, 13 12:01 pm  · 
 · 
international_applicant

Top European architecture programs are found here:

1) Architectural Association

2) UCL Bartlett

3) ETH

4) TU Delft

5) BERLAGE institute

Everything else comes after those unis

Sep 12, 13 3:46 pm  · 
 · 
observant

Faculdade de Arquitectura da Universidade do Porto

I saw the school last summer.  It is an Alvaro Siza turd, or should I say, 3 turds joined together.  It was on a Sunday and it didn't appear classes were in session during summer.  I "voyeuristically" looked inside some studio windows and the work spaces seemed so cramped!  I think it would be a fantastic location in which to go to school, though far from Europe's most prestigious.

So, 2 things:  1) this thread is old, and 2) study in the U.S. or Canada - it's more user-friendly.

Therefore:

I don't know.

Je ne sais pas.

Non lo so.

No se.

Ich weiss nicht.  (had to look this one up; sounds reliably guttural, though)

Sep 12, 13 4:08 pm  · 
 · 

@Irra.bd

iam not sure if academy of fine arts and university of applied arts, vienna are the same.

I had recently been to the univ. of applied arts vienna. I have some friends from Studio zaha and Studio Lynn. I would highly recommend you these studios.if you are really interested in doing some crazy digital architecture. 
i like the kind of work and detail that is happening in Studio LYNN... very impressive works.
the research also seems to be very progressive . 

Sep 15, 13 11:56 pm  · 
 · 
Amir.P

Hi,I am planning to apply for my masters the next year ( fall 2014) in architecture.I would appreciate if you can tell me how I can Start this Procedure of applying to find a known architecture university and on the other hand,how I can by any chance get scholarship for courses!

Dec 8, 13 12:53 pm  · 
 · 
Amir.P

And btw I'm from Iran

Dec 8, 13 12:54 pm  · 
 · 
arashsh

hi guys. im looking for a design oriented wich also could be cheap... can anyone help me?

Jan 10, 14 8:18 pm  · 
 · 
Naveenaravi

hi ,

i want to join m.arch next year (2015)i want to know the M.Arch courses there in bauhaus uviversity , germany

Jan 26, 14 3:19 am  · 
 · 
randomized

Maybe this will help:

http://www.frameweb.com/books/masterclass-architecture

With current student and alumni interviews, some info on the projects they do, tuition, the city, even male-female ratio. Good luck!

Jan 26, 14 6:27 am  · 
 · 
ReginaK

Hi everyone. I am completing a Bachelor's degree in Environmental Design in Uganda and would like to apply for a Masters' programme in Architecture in Europe. Any suggestions please for a good place to study? As well with scholarship provisions for International students.

Thank you.

Feb 27, 15 4:56 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: