Archinect
anchor

Bartlett M.Arch (Architectural design) Admission

donimiri

I am also waiting. Send my portfolio and application for March Architecture Part 2 from Poland to the Bartlett in late January. They have received my stuff on the 2nd of February and my application became 'complete' ( on portico ) on 4th. I called them up and they've told me that they send it from the main UCL admissions to the school of architecture on the 9th of Feb. Ever since then my application is hanging as being complete. The waiting game is driving me nuts. It's been almost 8 weeks and still nothing. donno wat to expect. Even called them for the second time last week but they told me that I just have to wait for a little bit more. fortunately have a backup place in westminster.   To dan.o.c few questions:   - did your portico status changed when u got the email? or did change few days before receiving it? or maybe it didn't change at all? - how long was it since your application became 'complete'? - is there any chance to lookup your work? (online portfolio,blog,etc.) - if u received that email that u shouldn't be worried (as I read
Apr 3, 12 2:00 pm  · 
 · 
dan.o.c.

I think we are applying for different courses, I am applying to MArch Graduate Architectura Design (not part 2). Anyway I uploaded my documents at some point b4 Xmas but my application did not become complete till mid february because one of my referees couldn't upload her letter til then. Once the reference was uploaded the portico status changed within minutes to "Application Completed". I was asked to send my portfolio a week after and exactly 4 weeks after the application was complete I received the email I mentioned before. That was almost two weeks ago. Today my portico status changed to "Currently being assessed by Admissions", which I translate into: UCL Admissions have received my stuff from the Bartlett and they will send me whatever official decision they make.

Hope this helps!

You can look up my work here: http://forgottenumbrellas.com/

there's a link there to the portfolio I've been sending the schools and also a link to the tumblr where I post work-in-progress stuff :)

Apr 3, 12 4:23 pm  · 
 · 
junihaoni

MArch. Wow congrats, so u got in already?

Apr 5, 12 12:57 am  · 
 · 
dan.o.c.

Conditional offer. However the mark they ask me to get is pretty high :S

Apr 5, 12 4:35 am  · 
 · 
KK2O

Hi,  

Anybody had their interview on 14th of March for MArch (Part 2) but still waiting for the response?

I have been waiting for nearly two months, is it unusual? 

May 3, 12 5:15 am  · 
 · 
dan.o.c.

I don't know, mate.
I applied for MArch GAD (not part 2) and I got my answer about 5 weeks after my application was complete. They asked for a portfolio but no interview.

May 7, 12 4:00 am  · 
 · 
pedrocamara

Hey everybody,

I want to apply to MArch GAD in Bartlett. I have some questions:

1 - I want to report my TOEFL scores to Bartlett. What is the code institution? I can't find it in Bartlett/UCL website neither in the TOEFL website.

2 - It is required to pass the GRE exam to do the MArch GAD in Bartlett school?

3 - I can't find more specific informations about application in Bartlett (portfolio, etc.). Maybe, it is too early??

Thank you,

Pedro.

Dec 3, 12 11:20 pm  · 
 · 
natashagunaratna

hey guys im planning to put in my application real soon to the bartlett
I just wondered though, they still look at your GPA and grades etc if im right?
But my portfolio is my strongest asset at the moment and im currently designing a installation piece for the University im studying in 

My portfolio is here: http://issuu.com/dngd/docs/portfolio

(i am changing my cover page and adding in my installation work)

everything is ready i just have to print out my portfolio! 

Mar 20, 14 8:27 pm  · 
 · 
vincentaabc

I think the acceptance rate of Bartlett GAD is quite high.

I saw a lot chinese have received admission from bartlett.

Mar 21, 14 1:22 am  · 
 · 
ofhowe90

Hi, how long will it take for my portfolio to be review by Bartlett to confirm for an interview on Skype? I m from Malaysia, I have done my application and they have received my hard copy of ortfolio last week 14th April 2015. Thank you

Apr 20, 15 3:00 am  · 
 · 
arooshazahid

Hey,
I have applied for the MArch UD at Bartlett and just got the notification to submit the portfolio. Does anyone know about the acceptance rate of this programme at Bartlett? Many Thanks.

May 4, 16 11:29 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: