Archinect
anchor

Brooklyn dwg/dxf maps!

Miljand

Hello!

I need a dwg or a dxf map of Williamsburg, Brooklyn for a school project. Does anyone have a clue where to get one (for free). Or has any of you guys a spare!?

Mar 7, 05 11:10 am
noci

errr, you could simply get the freely available Tiger/Line data from the US census bureau....

http://www.census.gov/geo/www/tiger/tiger2004fe/tgr2004fe.html

be sure to read all of the FAQs and instructions, as these *arent* dxf files but can be imported with any GIS / mapping software and from there exported as DXF.

happy mapping!

Mar 7, 05 6:43 pm  · 
 · 
Miljand

Thanx a lot! I'll get right to it.

Mar 8, 05 8:11 am  · 
 · 
weAREtheSTONES

i have a cad drawing of the brooklyn coast line (way north of the navy yard to just south of the gawanus canal) it goes about 10 to 15 blocks upland
the only problem is i wouldnt know how to get it to you
any suggestons(mabe you could set up an ftp site)

Mar 9, 05 2:12 pm  · 
 · 
Miljand

That would be great! I'm interested in the Williamsburg waterfront and your drawing should cover it. Is it to big to e-mail? My adress at school can take quite large files: [email protected]
If it doesent work I'll get back to you regarding setting up a ftp site!

Thank u
/Martin

Mar 10, 05 4:11 am  · 
 · 
Sean!

I Have the whole coast from south of the Gawanus to north of greenpoint, if you still need it let me know.

Mar 11, 05 11:27 am  · 
 · 
Miljand

Hi Sean!

I still need it! can you email the map? If not, please let me know. My adress is: [email protected]

Mar 14, 05 3:38 am  · 
 · 
giohockey12

Hi, I'm Giovanni, a student of Politecnico di Bari (Italy). I need a dwg or a dxf map of Crown Heights, Brooklyn (or of all Brooklyn) for a university project. Can you help me? Are there any sites about this? Thank you

Giovanni

Mar 31, 12 6:30 am  · 
 · 
tjshanno

I am also working on a University project in Brooklyn and was wondering if there are any drawing files of the area available. Thank you!

Jan 9, 13 11:11 am  · 
 · 
azrack

Does anybody can send me the map of Brooklyn in dwg please?

Apr 3, 13 11:28 am  · 
 · 
azrack

[email protected]

Apr 3, 13 11:28 am  · 
 · 
A.Gann
I am doing a project in Red Hook, can someone send me the cad files you were discussing above?

[email protected]
Apr 3, 13 5:20 pm  · 
 · 
azrack

Nobody is answering dear A.Gann :(

Apr 4, 13 4:01 am  · 
 · 
A.Gann

azrack, did they email them to you? If so, could you forward them? Maybe if they are too large of files we can send them via Google Drive.

Apr 5, 13 11:40 am  · 
 · 
Poolito

Hello every body

I'm a french architect student, and I'm working on Brooklyn, and especially on the Eastern parkway. Does any body have DWG plans of it?

Thank you very much.

Paul

Jun 14, 14 10:06 am  · 
 · 
CD.Arch
What is making Brooklyn so desirable to you guys?
Jun 23, 14 8:04 pm  · 
 · 

http://www.openstreetmap.org/

export any city map in the world to PDF. 

In Scale.

Open in Illustrator and export to DWG. 

Jun 27, 14 1:02 pm  · 
 · 

Hi every one,

I need as well the DWG file of Gowanus, if anyone could send it

to me at [email protected] it would be great

james petty, I have tried your way but the problem is that the file is not complete 

and not always correct

Thank you all

Oct 12, 14 5:26 am  · 
 · 
russelgreenberg

Hi everyone,

I am an Architecture as well in the need of a DWG of Brooklyn north of the Williamsburg Bridge, if any could send it to me [email protected] i would appreciate it

Thank you all 

Jan 21, 15 12:24 pm  · 
 · 
Non Sequitur

^ Do you want us to make your bed as well?

Jan 21, 15 12:55 pm  · 
 · 
curtkram

21st century man.  model it in revit.  then make it available to the rest of us.

thanks in advance.

Jan 21, 15 1:19 pm  · 
 · 
simoneorlandi

Hello every body

I'm a italian architect student, and I'm working on Brooklyn waterfront, especially the part of Domino Sugar and Navy Yard. Does any body have DWG plans of it?

My email address is:  [email protected]

Thank you

Mar 16, 16 9:55 am  · 
 · 
∑ π ∓ √ ∞
Brooklyn is dead. No one is doing anything in Brooklyn. Jersey City. Head west young padawan.
Mar 16, 16 10:15 am  · 
 · 
jinahnoh

i every one,

I need as well the DWG file of Gowanus of Brooklyn, if anyone could send it

to me at [email protected] it would be great.

Thank you.

Sep 4, 19 2:34 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: