Archinect
anchor

Master's programs in Europe that don't require a bachelors in Arch?

twandiggs89

Hello,

After doing some research, it seems like all masters' s programs in Europe require you to have a bachelors in architecture. 

Does anybody know of any schools that accept students from non architecture backgrounds? In this case, studio arts. 

Jul 31, 17 12:52 am
archietechie

Programs in Europe do accept students from non-archi background.

It's called an M.Arch I program.

Jul 31, 17 1:58 am  · 
 · 
randomised

I know the Academies of Architecture in the Netherlands accept graduates from art school.

Jul 31, 17 2:17 am  · 
1  · 
virginia12

In the USA most graduate level Master of Architecture programs allow an individual with an undergraduate degree in an unrelated discipline to apply for admission.For further details please contact here.

Aug 1, 17 12:47 am  · 
 · 
justavisual

randomised is correct- you need a program like this: 

http://www.ahk.nl/en/architect...

work and study at the same time, graduate in 4-5 yrs fully registered.

Aug 1, 17 4:26 am  · 
1  · 
idspaceman

The IAAC in Barcelona accepts also non-architects for their master programme in advanced architecture. I studied Industrial Design in my bachelor and have been accepted to their Master.

http://iaac.net

Aug 25, 17 4:29 am  · 
 · 
FlameAura

IAAC is a very exciting school, however you cannot get architectural license with it's diploma, something to have in mind.

Aug 25, 17 6:18 am  · 
 · 
archietechie

Why has this re-surfaced?

Aug 25, 17 9:01 am  · 
 · 
randomised

Because someone posted a new comment.

Aug 28, 17 5:50 am  · 
 · 
ВикторЛиствянов

My compliment about this blog is exceptionally positive I visit this blog first time and inspire by this good stuff work.

Досуг Иркутск

Mar 26, 18 4:21 am  · 
1  · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: