Archinect
anchor

Is 40 too old to get an MLA?

giaxyz

Hi,

I've been accepted onto a 2-year MLA conversion degree in the UK, and I'm wondering if I'll be too old for it?  Are job prospects after the course going to be alright for someone of my age, together with prospects for growth and salary in the coming years?

Would appreciate your advice.

Thankyou.

Jun 20, 17 12:38 pm
archietechie

No, and good luck!

Next.

Jun 20, 17 12:49 pm  · 
 · 
Driko

Not to old to do anything as long as you believe in your self.

on a side note. Why MLA? this is a shit field along with anything else related to design. If you dont have any professional experience related to the path dont expect people to want to hire you on as a full time employee. Most kids are struggling and taking work with no pay.

Just take a few classes at a Community college and start your own landscaping business. idk how to start businesses in the UK but my friend here in chicago just started doing landscaping on the side which ended up being his full time job now.

Jun 21, 17 4:07 pm  · 
 · 
accesskb

No.  36 here and hoping to go for my M.Arch in a year or so.

Jun 22, 17 1:23 am  · 
 · 

I know of at least 3 people who have done or are doing this. You'll be fine. Just don't let the stress levels of the younger grad students drive you crazy.

Jun 22, 17 10:36 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: