Archinect
anchor

US Licensed Architect Moving to Italy or France

Blue Marble Design

My husband and I are considering relocating permanently to Italy or France.  He will be retired, yet I would like to continue to practice Architecture.  Currently I'm licensed in CA and other states, with a M.Arch and 17 years of experience.  My experience is in high end custom residential and multi-family.  Any insight would be appreciated!

Thank you.

Jun 1, 17 12:39 pm
quizzical

Maybe you should try to make contact with the guy who started the thread "Help for Italian Architect in New York with Permanet VISA" - you may have many areas of common interest.

Jun 1, 17 3:33 pm  · 
 · 
michelleharris

I'm also looking for opportunities to move to France from California! Preferably in Paris. I listened to Marcon's speech tonight addressing Trump's decision to leave the Paris Climate Agreement. I thought it was unique that he gave his address in English. In any case, to make the planet great again, let me know if you have any leads on jobs in Paris!

Jun 2, 17 12:42 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: