Archinect
anchor

Bartlett vs IaaC help

ar09081

Hello everyone, I graduated two years ago with a five year degree from my home country in southern europe, and I've been working for the past two years in architectural studios that focus mainly on digital fabrication. This is the path I want to follow so I applied for a masters degree in IaaC(Masters of Advanced Architecture) and the Bartlett (Msc of Architectural Computation).I've been accepted by IaaC, 24hrs after the application, and still waiting for the response by Bartlett. Any help choosing between the two masters/institutions/cities?

May 29, 17 11:11 am
idspaceman

I've got accepted at IAAC, too. Barcelona is definitely cheaper to live than London and the weather is much nicer throughout the year ;)

I can't really compare Bartlett and IAAC but what I really like about IAAC is the fact that they have the Valdaura Lab which is similar to AA schools  Hooke Park (http://www.aaschool.ac.uk/STUDY/GRADUATE/?name=designmake

May 30, 17 3:44 pm  · 
 · 
shahrzadfereidouni

I have applied to both as well, and got accepted into IAAC. I am still waiting for Bartlett's response. 

I would say it all depends on the direction you would like to go in the future, I think Bartlett is more academically acknowledged but Barcelona is def cheaper. 

Would you mind sharing the link to your portfolio ? I am curious

cheers, and good luck

May 31, 17 4:50 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: