Archinect
anchor

Presentationboard for people with a limited spatial sight

Aqua123

Hello!

I'm a student interiorarchitecture and I'm soon going to do an intership. For that I have the task to design/ analyse/research an interior for a new administrative centrum, like ways to organize the tables for optimal interaction and form analyses...At the end (I think) I need to present those things for a person/people with a limited spatial sight. Now my question is how can I do that? How would you do it? I need some inspiration :) 

Thanks in advance! 

May 28, 17 7:55 am
citizen

I'm not sure what "spatial sight" is.  Do you mean longer-distance vision, as opposed to near-distance?

Regardless, a few things come to mind:

1. Use big, simple, bold graphics to illustrate your important points. 
  2. Work on your writing skills, because verbal (spoken) description is likely to be very important.
  3. Figure out a way to physically model aspects of your presentation.  Maybe one or a set of small study models that could be easily held and compared/  contrasted.  (This may take some creative thinking, depending upon your analytic content.)
  4. Consider some way to use sound in presenting some aspects of your analysis.  (Again, creative thinking needed.)
May 28, 17 2:21 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: