Archinect
anchor

Please, give me some advices about my portfolio

SuperRacoon

Hi, there.

I'm preparing for a new portfolio to apply for internships. 

This portfolio was for application to master degree and the most recent version of my portfolios.

https://issuu.com/racoon0316/docs/final_pdf__full_version

If you give me critiques on it, It will be very big helps for me to revise my new portfolio for internships.

Thanks,

May 24, 17 9:01 am

I don't like the "Archgrapher" covers and you have too many words (they won't be read much - make project descriptions 100 words max). Besides that great graphic style, it flows together, plenty of white space, nice layout that allows for variation without being noticeable variation, and the typography treatment is nice. You should be fine getting an internship with this. 

May 24, 17 10:12 am  · 
 · 
SuperRacoon

thanks for your advice. The problems which you mentioned is the same problem which I worried about. Specially, I feel designing a cover page is very difficult for me. hu....

May 25, 17 12:52 am  · 
 · 
Spoons

Some grammatical issues--'application' is misspelled on the front cover. Give it a closer read or have a friend read over it.  On the project title pages I would justify the body of text, looks a bit odd centered. Not sure how I feel about "Archgrapher" but it's much more interesting than saying "PORTFOLIO" so I would keep it.   Pretty solid portfolio, nice images, nice drawings in a variety of styles.  

May 24, 17 9:00 pm  · 
 · 
SuperRacoon

thank you for your concern. I have also thought my first page's justification is odd. I will edit it!

May 25, 17 1:03 am  · 
 · 
Quentin

I like it, consolidate it and make it less wordy. Nice graphics.

May 25, 17 9:44 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: