Archinect
anchor

Questions about working at Gensler

JWKim

Hello,

I am interested in the firm Gensler and want to work there in the future. I have so many questions and would seek for help from you all!I was doing some research but could not find any information on the following 3 areas.

1) Employee evaluation standards

- How are employees at Gensler being evaluated? With what standards? # of projects that they have done? Based on team/department performance or individual performance? Feedback from clients?

What factors affect the most when employees are evaluated internally?

2) About Pay 

- I am unclear on what standards or factors employees' at Gensler will be paid. Based on their ability? position?

(1) Base pay, bonus pay, commission?

I heard they provide lower base pay compare to competitors, but have decent amount of bonus pay & commission.

Does anyone know the brief standards on how bonus pay and commission are paid? Not quite sure whether they are determined by individual performance, team performance or department performance.

(3) Differentiated culture or benefits

Every single firm says it provides good culture or benefits to employees. But I am not sure what differentiated culture or benefits does Gensler provide to employees (Something that stands out from other firms)

Very appreciated if you guys can provide information on my three questions!

May 17, 17 2:34 pm
bikebicycle

These are questions for the interview. 

May 17, 17 2:42 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: