Archinect
anchor

Recommendation for accreddited, online physics course

jerritos

Hello all,

I was wondering if anyone could recommend an online, accredited physics class as a per-requisite for M.Arch programs? I will be traveling this summer so will have to take an online course. Right now I'm looking at UCB extension course Concepts of Physics (http://extension.berkeley.edu/search/publicCourseSearchDetails.do?method=load&courseId=41897). But if anyone has other recommendations that has a shorter term length, that'd be greatly helpful.

Thanks!

May 15, 17 4:44 pm
chigurh

find the easiest/shortest/cheapest class you can - I highly doubt Berkeley will provide that - think low level community college or for-profit online schools.

May 15, 17 5:08 pm  · 
 · 
calebehly1

Email the department,  i was looking at classes for calc through colleges, and there all like 900 bucks in total, and then they gave me the site for an accredit calc class (which they accept ) for 69 bucks....

May 15, 17 5:22 pm  · 
 · 
l3wis

chigurh, that's a good point, but honestly UCB might have developed a much easier to understand and clear online course versus a low-budget school.

May 16, 17 11:14 am  · 
 · 
Yayaissme

Check out SF city. They have summer options too. UCB extension is nearly $1,000 too. Quite expensive for a prerequisite. I'd check out Berkeley community (I know Laney has a course) and SF city. 

This is all assuming you are in the Bay Area. 

May 16, 17 9:22 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: