Archinect
anchor

Architectural Portfolio Review

nsumac

Hello, 

I applied for master of interior architecture. But I was rejected so I want to learn what is wrong with it? So, could you look at my portfolio and make a comment about it? The link is down there

https://issuu.com/nujenacar/docs/nujenacar_portfolio

Thank you soo much.

May 3, 17 9:34 am
Archlandia
Just from flipping though, I don't see much process about your interior work.. I looks like you're an architecture student who just decided to study interior architecture for reasons unknown to the reader. Materiality and light seems like it should play a huge role in your portfolio and it doesn't at the moment.

Also, what is on your cover page? Looks like a simplified map? What does it have to do with your interest in interior architecture? What does your portfolio as a whole say about your interest in interior architecture?

Ask yourself these questions among others and look through your portfolio again to see if you can answer them. If someone who has never seen your portfolio before were to look at it, would it be able to tell them about you and why you want to study interior architecture. Hope that helps.
May 3, 17 10:17 am  · 
 · 
nsumac

Thank you for your answer, it is very important to me. I will try to look at to the portfolio that way. Maybe with your comment, I will make it right. 

May 3, 17 4:48 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: