Archinect
anchor

1200sq yd for a villa. What would be your design in sandbox mode?

aBCD1243

120ft by 90ft rectangular plot with plots on 3 sides and street on the longer side.

What would be your design if there were no other limits? 

Apr 26, 17 12:35 pm
archietechie

That's a trick question for your school work right? lol

Apr 26, 17 12:40 pm  · 
 · 
x-jla

jurassic park with hourly feedings of shitty students. 

Apr 26, 17 12:45 pm  · 
 · 
JLC-1

this

Image result for asteroid hanging building

Apr 26, 17 12:49 pm  · 
 · 
citizen

architecture is hard.  i do give OP credit for the effort to actually type words using the keyboard.

Apr 26, 17 6:33 pm  · 
 · 
chigurh

glass box

Apr 26, 17 7:12 pm  · 
 · 
tduds

Sandboxes ignore context. If you can't reference your surroundings, you're going to have a shit design.

Apr 26, 17 7:50 pm  · 
 · 
Non Sequitur

something something shipping containers.

Apr 26, 17 8:54 pm  · 
 · 
Volunteer

Which direction does the lot face? What is on either side? Where is the lot in terms of climate zone.

120 ft by 90 ft translates into a quarter acre lot - not too bad for an urban area.

You could build La Lanterne's main building from Versailles, absent the single-story ends, and have about 25 foot borders all around.

Apr 28, 17 4:36 pm  · 
 · 
SneakyPete

Oh sod the design, that's not important. But if any of you could put in a word for me I'd love to be a mason. Masonry opens doors. I'd be very quiet, I was a bit on edge just now but if I were a mason I'd sit at the back and not get in anyone's way.

Apr 28, 17 5:05 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: