Archinect
anchor

BIM Animation

Sara abozaid

I am new to the rendering world and trying my best to learn asap... I would like to know please what would you recommend the best way to start animating a construction phasing plan and show the site logistic plan...i am starting with sketchup and rendering in vray but want to move on to the next stage to create a motion video (animated where the crane movies and cars in the surrounding area), any help would be appreciated

Any suggestions to a better approach or different softwares would be highly appreciated.

Thanks

Apr 25, 17 2:38 pm
randomised

Sketchup isn't BIM software.

Apr 26, 17 5:40 am  · 
 · 
Sara abozaid

I know but im moving to Revit now, my main question is what to use for animation after rendering

Apr 26, 17 8:39 am  · 
 · 
LapworthArchitects

You can try REVIT for modeling and 3D MAX for rendering

Apr 26, 17 8:00 am  · 
 · 
Sara abozaid

what about the animation part?

Apr 26, 17 8:39 am  · 
 · 
SneakyPete

you can animate in Max . If you want to save yourself time at the expense of highest quality and control, look into Lumion.

Apr 26, 17 11:28 am  · 
 · 
Sara abozaid

Thank you very much for getting back to me, you are very nice.

Apr 26, 17 4:11 pm  · 
 · 
Sara abozaid

what do you think did they use in this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5uHzLV3gf78&t=14s

Apr 26, 17 4:12 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: