Archinect
anchor

Incoming Yale Student Looking for Roommate/Apartment

blthomp

Looking for a roommate to split an apartment near the Arch Bldg on Chapel St.... Not sure of any other forums or bulletins to look on... Any ideas?

Let me know if you're interested or know of anyone who needs a female roommate!

Thanks

-B

Apr 23, 17 7:35 pm
M_ARCHhopeful

Hey I just posted a similar thread. I am a female looking for housing, email me for specifics! Thanks :)

Apr 24, 17 9:53 am  · 
 · 
M_ARCHhopeful

@Exeg no particular websites, thats why I so lost. Maybe check Yale Grad Housing on the official website?

Apr 24, 17 11:38 am  · 
 · 
archietechie

Here's an idea: Use the facebook "Search" function and input the keywords e.g. housing/accommodation/student/institute/year etc. and look under Pages/Groups.

Results may surprise you.

Apr 24, 17 2:04 pm  · 
 · 
limyfabiana

Hey, I'm also a female looking for housing. I have actually gotten a good lead on a possible 3 bed lease for next year that's inexpensive, close to rudolph, and has good spaces. I'm not sure if it will be my final choice since I do not know who else will be moving in as of right now, and I want to room with other YSoA students. Regardless, e-mail me specifics because I'm interested too! 

Apr 24, 17 2:07 pm  · 
 · 
M_ARCHhopeful

Hey guys,

I made a group on facebook "Yale School of Architecture : Class of 2020". Its a closed group so if you request to join I can add you guys on there and we can have a discussion going on there as well.

Apr 24, 17 2:31 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: