Archinect
anchor

Development firms in NYC?

naderdaou

Hey,

Can anyone suggest real estate development firms that provide architectural services in house in NYC?

I have an M.Arch 1 and would like to continue my career in real estate development. However, I feel a firm that provides architectural services in house would be ideal.

Thanks

Apr 23, 17 9:41 am
hajkhu

Hey,

I'd love to know more about this too, I've tried to do some research on real estate development firms in NYC with some focus on Architecture/Design and found DDG, Alloy Development, ASH NYC, JDS Development, Sumaida + Khurana ...(I'm sure there are more)

Has anyone ever dealt with these firms, or have any experience working for them, tips on applying to them or know someone who does? How would you approach them as an Architect? it could be very helpful to have some more insight.

Thanks!

Apr 24, 17 3:30 am  · 
 · 
think_again

lately I've been hearing firms taking development roles. not really sure if they're successful but I guess is worth the effort. but so far only Gluck+ comes to mind. 

Apr 26, 17 10:32 am  · 
 · 
thisisnotmyname

I like Tamarkin Company's work a lot.

Apr 26, 17 1:08 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: