Archinect
anchor

Bartlett March (ARB/RIBA Part 2) Process

peacelord

Im wondering how does the Bartlett March (ARB/RIBA Part 2) application process works?

A few weeks after the online application finished, i was informed through email stating that they required my portfolio for further assessment. Ive submit the portfolio and they replied saying they received it on the 7th April 2017. So whats next?

The thing that i was actually curious about was how does one obtains the Conditional Offer for PG from Bartlett and when?

It would be very helpful if anyone could enlighten me with some infos regarding on this matter. Cheers!

Apr 14, 17 10:37 am
ilovearchitecture

_Wait if they want to invite you for an interview (This took a couple of days after they received the portfolio in my case. Might take longer. Not so sure).

_Interview (They have some specific dates for interviewing people I think).

_Wait for the interview results and assessment from The Bartlett Admission (2-3 weeks after the interview). 

_The results will be sent back to UCL Admission Office and they will asses the conditions (your qualification, etc). They might email you asking for proof and clarification.

_They give you a(n) (un)conditional offer (or not).

Good luck. They have around 2000 applicants every year for 90-100 offers for the March I think. 

Apr 14, 17 12:09 pm  · 
 · 
ayags

hi is it common for them to give everyone an interview?

Apr 9, 18 11:53 am  · 
 · 
genesse

I read somewhere that only ~400 people are chosen for an interview.

Apr 9, 18 8:24 pm  · 
 · 
Smarc

Has anyone received an offer for this course ?, I had applied in last week of February .. Haven't received any mails regarding any interview yet..

Apr 11, 18 2:45 am  · 
 · 
genesse

I submitted my form and essay 5/12, references submitted 27/12, portfolio submitted 11/01, interview scheduled 30/01 for 13/03, interview attended 13/03, I follow up on 28/03 and the admissions coordinator informs me that I've been "recommended for acceptance" but the official offer has to come from College Admissions, today still waiting for that letter. It's a very long process, read all your emails from them thoroughly. Have you sent in your design work?

Apr 11, 18 7:54 am  · 
 · 
Smarc

Yes I have sent my design work and received a confirmation from them as well stating they will get back with the decision in 6 weeks.Also they mentioned if required would contact for interview .No intimation yet !

Apr 11, 18 8:12 am  · 
 · 
genesse

The program deadline was on March 23rd I believe, so they're likely processing hundreds of applications right now. They might be waiting to schedule interviews when they're done working through these applications. You can try contacting Thea.

Apr 11, 18 8:24 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: