Archinect
anchor

UCLA vs. Sci-Arc vs. CCA vs. UTSOA (Please help me decide!)

I currently live in Iran, and have graduated from university three years ago. This year, I applied to a number of graduate architecture programs in the U.S., and got accepted into almost all of them. I already have B. of Architecture and M.S. of Architecture and Energy from University of Tehran, Iran, so I have applied to secondary graduate programs. I’m now trying to decide which program to attend, and as I can’t visit them beforehand, I decided to ask for others’ opinion. Based on my limited research so far, I’m leaning towards UCLA, but I would love to hear from the larger community here in order to be able to make a more informed decision.

• HODGETTS SUPRASTUDIO / Master of Architecture II / UCLA (1 year)

• Postgraduate / Architectural Technologies / Sci-Arc (1 year)

• Digital Craft / Master of Advanced Architectural Design / CCA (1 year)

• Master of Interior Design I / UTSOA (3 years)

Apr 11, 17 2:45 pm
Non Sequitur

Why?

Apr 11, 17 4:05 pm  · 
 · 
Maryam Toossi

I'm not sure what you are asking. Do you mean that why I want to hear more from the option? In that case, I don't want to make a hasty or biased decision.

Apr 12, 17 1:49 am  · 
 · 
TED

asking - why did you select each university and what do you wish to do after you complete your studies -

Apr 12, 17 4:15 am  · 
 · 
maleni1999

UCLA!!!

Apr 15, 17 10:06 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: