Archinect
anchor

M.S Arch at Pratt vs. SupraStudio at UCLA vs. M.Arch 2 at Sci Arc

Hello,

I have been accepted admissions at Pratt, UCLA & Sci Arc for the above mentioned Masters programs. I'm in complete dilemma as to which one to accept as all the three are good & have their own plus points.

1. M.S.Arch Pratt is a one year STEM Course which is not NAAB accredited. 

2. Suprastudio at UCLA is again a one year course not NAAB accredited but is highly ranked amongst the Masters Program in United States.

3. M.Arch 2 at Sci Arc is a 2 years program which has a good faculty pool as well as has great opportunities in terms of Exchange Programs with Universities such as Bartlett, School of Applied Arts, Vienna, etc.

All the three are digital architecture oriented. Something I'm more keen on learning as a part of my Masters Degree. I would like your advice/suggestions as to which one is better than the other and why. 

This would immensely help me in finalising my decision of opting one the these three Universities.

Thanks,

Vatsal Upadhyay.

Apr 2, 17 2:41 pm
Non Sequitur
What's the point of doing a non accredited masters? Seems like a waste of time and money.
Apr 3, 17 7:39 am  · 
 · 
TED

Then again, if one is already qualified or has a qualified degree in their own country and are happy, doing a NAAB programme is a waste of time as too much tic-box stuff to get through.

Apr 3, 17 10:42 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: