Archinect
anchor

MLA I programs- RISD/ U Oregon/ Cal Poly Pomona

kaymurgs

Hi everyone!

I have been admitted to the MLA I program at RISD, U Oregon and Cal Poly Pomona. I was of course leaning towards RISD, but the tuition seems to just be too much. I am from the east coast and am not very familiar with the programs at oregon and cal poly. Can anyone offer advice? I have heard from a couple of people that CPP's MLA program focuses primarily on large-scale, planning work. Has anyone found that to be true? 

Thanks so much!

-K

Mar 23, 17 3:03 pm
Dangermouse

cal poly is an outstanding and affordable program, which i'd highly recommend.  RISD gives you a stronger overall brand, but less so for landscape architecture.  

Mar 25, 17 3:18 pm  · 
 · 
breannealton

I was admitted to Cal Poly Pomona's undergrad program and turned it down after a department visit. This was about 4 years ago but it was lacking vibrancy. Very much a commuter campus. I now attend Cal Poly San Luis. I've heard great things about U Oregon & RISD

Apr 20, 17 2:53 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: