Archinect
anchor

Making Decision for MArch1 Program

chbelinda

I'm a non-architecture background and I applied for MArch1 program.

I'm trying to decide among UPenn, UCLA and RISD?

I'm going to their open house just see if I can get a better idea about the school and the city.

Does anyone know which program might be a better fit for people who is not Barch degree.

Thank you all.

Mar 8, 17 2:02 pm
razdaz

Hi, 

Same question as above from me. Could really use some advice here.

Many thanks!

Mar 9, 17 7:53 am  · 
 · 
archdad

Bburrito...you've applied for Fall of 2017 and you've been accepted to these 3 programs? 

As for the best fit for you...you'll have to decide after your open house visits. Be ready with your questions.

Without knowing anything about your undergrad degree, it's hard to make any suggestions on a huge decision you've got ahead of you. Best of luck but maybe your first question of yourself should be..."I picked these 3 schools for some reason...does that reason still apply?"

Mar 9, 17 9:45 am  · 
 · 
media-ns

Look at where the Alumni go and what they do, all three are quality programs so I think it would be best to see which Alumni you align closer to in terms of interest, that should help you make your decision. Congrats on your 3 acceptances.

Mar 9, 17 10:03 am  · 
 · 
media-ns

Also - are any of these giving you aid? That really should go into your decision making as all of these programs are very good, and which ever one would be the least of a financial burden would play out better in the long run, graduating with hundreds of thousands in debt, if you have to take out loans - will greatly limit what you will be able to do after.

Mar 9, 17 10:33 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: