Archinect
anchor

Is there is a scope of architect in Future?

monu1

Nowadays architecture is the best field in India. Now I am doing a bachelor degree in an architecture course. I complete my course in 2020. In future, the need of architect remain same or there is any change.

Mar 1, 17 2:25 am
archietechie

"Nowadays architecture is the best field in India." - Really? Not computer engineers?

Mar 1, 17 2:40 am  · 
 · 
randomised

Yes?

Mar 1, 17 3:34 am  · 
 · 
Driko

Architecture changes dramatically. I hear this from people in india and china, that architecture is a highly regarded degree. It may be because of all the land development that is going on right now in those regions, especially china. Its hard to predict the future in just about any case. If you want to be safe then stick to a business degree. Even comp sci has its downturns in industry but not as bad or often as construction/architecture. 

my own opinion is stay away from architecture because it seems that most kids like the creative side and if they like the structural side they are more interested in the exploration of structures than the practice. (grasshopper_3d). get some other degree and minor in a design focused field. 

idk what the economy is like and the upward mobility is in india, but here in the states architecture can be a field that burns people out unless they have some other credential to allow them to be more involved in structures or they just happen to be a fantastic communicator/designer. 

Mar 1, 17 5:14 pm  · 
 · 
s=r*(theta)

Not Goat herding? Hmmm....

Mar 1, 17 6:17 pm  · 
 · 
geezertect

Not working for "Windows Technical Department"?  Or the "Internal Revenue Department" warning people that "a warrant has been issued in the Magistrate's office for their arrest for a tax fraud in their name"?

Mar 1, 17 6:36 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: