Archinect
anchor

Portfolio critiques for Master in Europe

ykxie

Hi, 

I am considering to continue Master degree of Architecture next year in 2018. I am interested in KA, Aarus and AHO.

I did my portfolio 2years ago for applying a job. I was satisfied with the outcomes. However, I am planning to put a lot of improvement on my portfolio and to add some of my practice projects before sending out my portfolio. I am not sure what the panels will expect during the selection process. I am looking for some tips what should I improve and what I shouldn't do in my next portfolio. Any critiques are welcomed as I have lots of time to improve.  

here's the link:

https://www.behance.net/gallery/23182339/Architecture-Portfolio-(Selected-Works-2011-2014)

Thanks !

Feb 26, 17 3:40 am
ykxie

Please help!

Feb 27, 17 9:38 am  · 
 · 
Non Sequitur

Way too crowded, too many filler diagrams, not enough conceptual/idea sketches and too much focus on generic renderings instead of quality design.

Feb 27, 17 10:32 am  · 
 · 
randomised

Try somewhere less ambitious, no graphic design or layout advice here will get you in with those projects.

Feb 27, 17 11:26 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: