Archinect
anchor

Architectural studies in Europe

noranyasser

So I'm in my final year in High School, and of course I've been searching nonstop for a potential uni in different EU countries. Only problem is, not many countries -other than the UK- offer full on architectural degrees taught in English. By no means do I have an issue learning a new language, in fact I know different languages including French , but studying in English is priority of mine at the moment. So if any of you can recommend me higher ranking universities which offer architecture in English that would be great! I'm alright with interior design/ graphic design and basically anything surrounding this area of interest!

Feb 7, 17 11:32 am
randomised

The Rietveld Academy in Amsterdam.

Feb 8, 17 5:45 am  · 
 · 
Brutalex
Hello
I would advice to do BA in the UK and then try to apply to Angewandte Architecture school in Wien for masters degree. It is a really creative place to study unlike some UK architecture schools.
Feb 14, 17 9:28 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: