Archinect
anchor

M Arch I Portfolio Review

kevinchoi

Hello, architecters! Greetings from South Korea!

I'm applying for the M. Arch. I program at several universities in the US. I received my B. Arch degree in 2015 at a university in Korea, but I only have a 2-month internship experience at an architecture firm (I have been working for a construction management firm as a civil engineer for the last two years). Although I tried to brush up on some of my previous design projects back from school, I'm sure I am rusty with my portfolio layouts, diagrams, 3-D renderings and whatnot. 

Anyhow, I would appreciate it if any of you could provide constructive feedback -- whether it be general or specific -- on my portfolio below!

https://issuu.com/k.choi.arch/docs/hojun_choi_architecture_portfolio

Cheers!!

Jan 20, 17 10:15 am
think_again

Make it brief ( less than 15 pages) and present it through an architectural-narrative.
"Let go of the unnecessary and retain the important." - Glenn Murcutt

Jan 20, 17 3:18 pm  · 
 · 
kevinchoi

@Pullutasig

The number of pages have been maxed as per the grad. schools' portfolio requirements, but I suppose it could be shortened. As for the second comment, I have a slight understanding of what you mean by "presenting it through an architectural-narrative"... but could you clarify further? Thanks!

Feb 2, 17 9:02 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: