Archinect
anchor

PhD Program in Japan

tolgakonuk

Hi everyone

I am trying to finish my, Restorastion and conversion of historical Architecture, master degree  program (I am not sure about the main title but it is the main objective) and I have been thinking to learn Japanies architecture. Is there any Ph.D program for my title? Where to search, how can I apply or is there any foundation for academicians? Or is there any establishment like ICOMOS in Japan? 

Jan 14, 17 10:47 am
randomised

I would search at Japanese universities if I were you, try limiting yourself to the ones offering architecture, history, historical architecture or architectural history and Bob's your uncle.

Jan 16, 17 4:31 am  · 
 · 
Japan does not really have a culture if preservation. There must be a few places focusing on it although I have no idea where. Maybe Kyoto since there is a bit more of it going on.

If you are serious about phd I recommend also looking at getting a MEXT scholarship to pay for it.
Jan 16, 17 6:33 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: