Archinect
anchor

Graduate Certificate or Summer School Program

heye.patricial

I am a working professional designer (almost a licensed architect) with my BArch in the US who is going to quit my job in San Francisco and move to Seattle. In between the move, my husband and I are going to take a few (3-4) months off and go to Europe. I am interested in doing an online graduate certificate program or a summer school / short course program during that time. For the short course, I am looking for something 2-4 weeks long that is a seminar in something related to architecture. It can be located in any country, but preferable in English.  Does anyone have any suggestions of a program like this?

Alternatively, a 3-4 month (or slightly longer) online graduate certificate program (not a full masters) that I could do while I was travelling would also be a great option. Does anyone have any suggestions of a program like this?

Any help or suggestions would be most appreciated! Thanks!

Jan 12, 17 12:24 pm
archietechie

Summer school programs for architecture are mostly catered to high school students/non-archi background graduates who'd like a taste of the studio life.

Only one that comes to mind is the AA visitng school program. They boasts a wide array of AAVS in almost every country. I'd start looking at that.

Jan 12, 17 1:11 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: