Archinect
anchor

Anyone know any architecture companies in Singapore that looking for fresh graduate?

ichank

Hi, I just graduated from my master degree in architectural engineering in Seoul, South Korea. Desperately seeking a job in Singapore as new entry level architect. I applied to some biggest companies like DPA, RSP, Aecom, Aedas, etc but there still no response.  I also applied a lot by through Jobstreet Singapore, got same result.

for anyone who know any information of singapore companies that currently hiring for graduate architect, please let me know..

and i also heard that the ministry man of power of Singapore is tightening the restriction for non-singapore citizens to work in Singapore, is it true?  

Jan 2, 17 11:28 am
oliviarivayani

Hi, i just came across your thread. Hows the job search going? I am Indonesian and currently on the same position as you are. Any information or news would be greatly appreciated. 

Jan 29, 19 6:59 am  · 
 · 
homme_du_jura

What's wrong with working in Seoul? Aren't opportunities plentiful for entry-level architects? What's attracting you to work in a foreign country like Singapore?

Jan 29, 19 1:03 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: