Archinect
anchor

Which (Pen-Enabled) Convertible Laptops do You Like?

MysteryMan

I have been looking at a Microsoft Surface 4, HP Envy 360, Acer SP714,etc

The only Tablet/Laptop which seems to care about 'Pressure-Sensitive' / 'Pen-Enabled'

drawing is the Microsoft Surface.  I like the Surface, but it's too pricey & the size seems too small. 

I have an HP Envy 15t which I like a lot, but it has no Pen capacity (I don't think, at least).  Because of that, I bought a Wacom Tablet....but that was a TOTAL Waste.  WACOM is the worst because there is absolutely no support, no indication that the pen-tablet won't work, is very uncomfortable, & cumbersome.

ANyway, I'd like the size, horsepower & features of the HP Envy, plus the 'Convertible' concept & anything else I can get for around $500-$700.  Oh, and Yes, the computer should

be seamless w/ Pressure Sensitivity/ Pen-Enabled use.

So...what would you recommend?

Dec 19, 16 1:06 pm
arivas208

Look at the Dell Inspiron 15 7000. It is very similar to the HP Envy x360. I am going back and forth between these two. Much more affordable than the Surface. 

Dec 19, 16 1:42 pm  · 
 · 
MysteryMan

Is the Inspiron 'pen-enabled"?  That's the main thing I'm having trouble determining.  Anyway, I'll chk it out.  Thanx.

Dec 20, 16 4:15 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: