Archinect
anchor

Masters in Architecture in Europe

RingoStarr

Hello, I completed my B.Arch (India), and I was hoping to apply for Masters in Architecture at universities in Europe (mainly in Netherlands) which offer a course in English.

I was hoping to apply in Tu/e Eindhoven and Delft (although, I highly doubt my chances in Delft).

I am mainly focusing on western European countries like Netherlands, Belgium, France, etc. Which are good countries for non EU citizens to study and probably stay back in the future?

Dec 17, 16 11:17 am
ArchNyen

Was hoping for you to tell us a story about the "masters in architecture in Europe"

Dec 25, 16 9:22 am  · 
 · 
randomized

Eindhoven is very isolated, provincial  and far away (according to Dutch standards) from anywhere interesting in the Netherlands, the best thing about Eindhoven is the train station that takes you to the interesting parts of the Netherlands, or the budget airport for affordable weekend excursions to other European cities. I don't know why you doubt your chances in Delft, the level is exactly the same as in Eindhoven, I know great designers/architects from both Delft and Eindhoven. Maybe you meant that Delft is more popular, so more difficult to get a spot, I don't know. Any way, if you study in Delft you'll be much closer to Rotterdam, The Hague and Amsterdam where obviously much more is going on. If you only come to the Netherlands for your studies, Eindhoven is just as solid as Delft, if you want to enjoy yourself a bit more next to your studies I would suggest Delft. If you want to be able to get around speaking English, I would advise against France, Flemish Belgium and the Netherlands would be much easier to navigate.

Dec 28, 16 6:10 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: